Monday, April 4, 2011

That Thing You Do!

I know that Tom Hanks has probably won an oscar or two in his career, probably. I would bet most, no, I would bet all of my money that he won best something for this movie. It doesn’t matter that I have $0.86 in my debit account, if I had $6.00 I would bet around $3.50 of that.


The main character in this movie kind of looks like the guy that was in My Boyfriend’s Back from 1993 (3/8 eyeboogers). I just did some research and that is not him.


If you are looking for a realistic zombie movie I would highly suggest renting MBFB on VHS. It is the story of a high school boy named Johnny Dingle, who happens to be in love with Missy McCloud. The only problem is she is dating the JERK jock of the school, played by Jack from Lost. The jock’s best friend is an even bigger JERK, played by the guy that played Sandy Lyle in Along Came Polly (0/8 eyeboogers). Long story short Johnny dies while saving Missy’s life, comes back to life, and wins her heart at prom! While he is dead!


Steve Zahn also plays one of the band members in this movie, I’m certain his role in this led him to bigger and better movies like Saving Silverman (1/8 eyeboogers).


Charlize Theron is in this movie as well, so is Steven Tyler’s daughter.


This is a movie about a band that makes it big. The Oneders. Then the Wonders. You will laugh, you will cry, and you will get goosebumps. Most importantly you will stay awake. 0/8 eyeboogers.


No comments:

Post a Comment