Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bedtime Stories 9:43

Bedtime Stories? Might as well have been a bedtime story. This movie put me out in record time.


Adam Sandler was in this movie, and that is knowledge I have gained by looking at the poster to the right of this sentence. The more I look at the poster the more I think that this could have been a sequel to Gladiator starring Russell Crowe (0/8 eyeboogers). Unfortunately that doesn't make sense, because the first one was not a Disney movie as far as I know. I'll have my research department look into that.


Gladiator is a very good movie. Joaquin Phoenix plays a great villain to Russell Crowe's hero. Although Gladiator may run a bit long, I did not fall asleep. There were tigers in this movie at one point. There was also a tiger in The Hangover (0/8 eyeboogers). The Jungle Book (0/8 eyeboogers) from 1967 also had a tiger in it, so did The Jungle Book (6/8 eyeboogers) from 1994. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (n/a eyeboogers) may or may not have had a tiger in it.


OK let's get back to Bedtime Stories. This had to be a personal best for me. I was watching this movie with my roommate and fell asleep so fast that I had to ask him what movie it was that I fell asleep to. I actually fell asleep on the remote and my roommate was left watching the movie in fast forward.


I will try to recall what I vaguely remember. There might have been talking animals in this movie. I also remember something about gum-balls.


If you need to fall asleep to a movie this is the one. This is it. And because it is a Disney movie, you are guaranteed to have a happy dream. 8/8 eyeboogers.


No comments:

Post a Comment