Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inception 19:07

Before I start writing about this movie, I want you to know that I was very tired when I tried to watch this.

This is a very complex movie. There may or may not have been a train early on in this film. The Korean guy from Lost may or may not have been in this movie as well. What I do know is that Leonardo DiCaprio was in this movie. I believe that the chick from Juno was in this too.

This movie was rather loud so it was hard to sleep through. It was literally loud enough at times to wake me up. Not loud in a this movie blows my mind kind of way. Volume wise it was loud. Because of that this scores lowish on the eyebooger scale. I give Inception 3/8 eyeboogers.

Edit: I tried watching this again and did not make it much farther. I do know that there is a snow scene later on in the film. 4/8 eyeboogers now. Still loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment